Wednesday, January 25

For Those who do and dont know

MY RELATIONSHIP WITH MY BOYS FATHER IS OVER AND I AM MOVING OUT ON SUNDAY TO A DIFFERENT HOME,



yes its been a long time in comming but after all my CBT Therapy helping me see things very different and certain things happening in home life both My Parter of 26 years and I decided to call it a day, this time round it was his suggestion that things were wrong and him feeling trapped ect ect ect but if it had not come from him it would have come from me again but his never listened to who knows so from now on it's about me and my boys..
I am in the middle of packing and move on Sunday, yes its going to be very different from what i am used to but i am sure the boys and I will get there..

I will update when I am up and running in the rented house

No comments: